3M 1182 Copper Foil Shielding Tape for EMI Shielding, Grounding, LV Conductor
3M 1182 Tape consists of a 1-ounce deadsoft copper foil backing that is coated on both sides
with a unique electrically conductive pressure- sensitive acrylic adhesive.
· Dead soft 1-ounce (1.4-mil) copper foil backing for good shielding effectiveness, soldering and converting (slitting and die cutting).
· UL recognized flame-retardancy per UL 510 for applications needing this property.
· Conductive particles in the adhesive on both sides provides low contact resistance between substrates and the backing to drain static charge.
· Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
· Removable liner on both sides makes it easy to handle and die cut complex shapes.
· There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M 1182 is typically used to bond two surfaces together, both electrically and physically. An example would be adhering a conductive gasket to a conductive surface as part of the EMI shielding solution for an electronic enclosure.
If the 3m 1182 copper foil shielding tape for emi shielding, grounding, lv conductor caters to your requirement, please be free to buy the quality products made in China with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. We're equipped with a productive factory at your service.