3M 5490 5491 PTFE Extruded Film Tape for help improve surface movement, eliminate squeaks and rattles, and reduce machine noise
3M PTFE Extruded Film Tape 5490 and 5491 offers an extremely low coefficient of friction which, in combination with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, creates a smooth, non-stick surface over a variety of substrates to assist in the movement of web materials in many types of roll-wrap lay flat applications.
1. Extruded PTFE film tapes lie flatter than typical skived PTFE film tapes, resists
curling during unwind and provide an exceptionally smooth surface when applied.
2. Non-stick PTFE film provides an exceptionally slick surface for easy clean-up.
3. Thicker backing helps extend the service life, compared to thinner versions, when
subjected to abrasion or wear.
4. Provides excellent chemical resistance except to organic solvents. Note: The
silicone adhesive will be attacked by commercial organic solvents and so are not
recommended for application requiring organic resistance.
5. Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces.
1. Easy-release surface by wrapping rollers, plates, belts, etc. where build-up of sticky materials and inks can occur, minimizing clean-up.
2. Chemical resistant surface for sealing and masking.
3. Low coefficient of friction surface on rollers, formers, etc. to facilitate web movement.
4. High strength and abrasion resistance reduce friction between surfaces, minimizing rattle and machinery noise.
5. Mold release for composite or metal bonding.
6. Wide temperature range for performance on or near heated machinery and equipment.
If the 3m 5490 5491 ptfe extruded film tape for help improve surface movement, eliminate squeaks and rattles, and reduce machine noise caters to your requirement, please be free to buy the quality products made in China with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. We're equipped with a productive factory at your service.