3M Double Coated Tapes with 3M Laminating Adhesive 300LSE provides high bond strength to most surfaces, including many low surface energy plastics such as polypropylene and powder coated paints. The acrylic adhesive also provides excellent adhesion to surfaces contaminated lightly with oil typically used with machine parts.
tape has a film carrier which can add dimensional stability to foams and
other substrates and also makes it easier to handle the tape during
slitting and die-cutting.
• 3M Double Coated Tape 9474LE features a dual liner for ease in selective die cutting.
• The bond strength of 3M Laminating Adhesive 300LSE increases as a function of time and temperature, and has very high initial adhesion.
• Foam to powder coated painted surfaces.
• Low surface energy plastic adhesion.
• Lens bonding applications