3M Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 27 for high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures
3M Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 27 is a 7-mil woven insulating glass cloth tape with pressure-sensitive rubber thermosetting adhesive. This tape is designed to operate in 600-volt dry applications requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures. The glass cloth is specially treated and prepared to provide corrosion-free protection. The glass cloth will not shrink, rot or burn, has a high tensile strength and is printable.
Typical Physical Properties:
• Insulating electric and induction-type furnace power supply leads
• Securing systems requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures
• Splicing wire SF and SFF rated 302° F (150° C), 356° F (180° C)
• Insulating motor lead connectors, switchers and controls for furnaces and ovens
• Insulation in coil wrapping outerwrap
• Provides heat stable insulation for hot spot applications
If the 3m glass cloth electrical tape 27 for high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures caters to your requirement, please be free to buy the quality products made in China with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. We're equipped with a productive factory at your service.