- About Us
- Contact Us
Xinst manufactures gaskets, adhesive bonding solutions and other flexible components for interior and exterior automotive applications. With over 15 years of experiences serving the automotive industry, Xinst has long been a preferred vendor to tier 1 and tier 2 automotive suppliers. We manufacture flexible components that meet OEM Specifications. From prototype to PPAP to end-of-life support, we focus on creating components that fit seamlessly into your assembly process.
Every year millions of motor vehicles are produced worldwide, with each new model requiring individual tape solutions. Many of the leading manufacturers and suppliers rely on the automotive range from Xinst.
Our converting and die cutting capabilities offer customised solutions aimed at improving your manufacturing process whilst reducing waste material. Working with industry experts, Xinst is continuously evaluating the transportation market trends, offering solutions for modern day EED Systems, new paint and material innovations, and the latest vehicle designs.
All Xinst products are tested to the latest standards, offering customers solutions of high quality and performance. We provide not only world class tape solutions, but we confidence in our customers with all aspects of our service.
• Nameplate and emblem attachment
• CD wipes
• Light blocking
• Buzz, squeak, rattle solutions
• Windshield dams
• Headlight/taillight gasket
• High-temp shielding
• Under-the-hood electronics
• Permanent bond foam tapes: 3M VHB, Tesa.
• Silicone foams and coated fabrics
• Copper and aluminum foils
• Filter fabrics
• Thermal Interface Materials• Double sided tapes
• PORON foams
• 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners
• Protective films
• Electrically conductive tapes
• Xinst offers the widest range of adhesive tape solutions, and is the perfect partner if you are looking to reduce your supply chain.
• Global market leader of wire harnessing solutions, providing the full range up to T6 temperature resistance.
• Global converting and die-cutting specialist, we can work with you to provide custom precision solutions to simplify your manufacturing processes.
• Our Automotive sales and RD specialists are always on hand to provide advice and support for your adhesive