Conductive Double Sided Tape is consists of a unique electrical conductive pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive and a high quality release liner.Xinst411T provides a better way for applications requiring excellent conductivity.Besides,Xinst411 transfer tape is made of a unique PSA to assure the adhesion to many kinds of substrate such as conductive fabric, aluminum foil, copper foil and so forth.
• Offer wide range of usage and service temperatures.
• Excellent electrically conductive performance
• Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and die-cutting.
• Thinner for avoiding remaining adhesive residual after slitting.
• EMI shielding applications in mobile phone, notebook, PC and others electronic products.
• EMI shielding applications in connector, FFC and wire stock etc.
• Die cut pieces and laminate.
Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape
PEK Release Liner
Tape Total Thickness Tolerance
180°Peel Adhesion (PSTC-101) (N/25mm)
Temperature Tolerance Long Term ℃ (℉)
Temperature Range of Usage
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in original cartons at 23℃±5℃ and 60%±10% relative humidity in order to obtain best performance, besides use these products within 15 months from date of manufacture.
This document is the property of Xinst. Please consult with us before using this document for any purpose other than that for which it was intended. The data provided herein are measurement only and are not guaranteed. Please make sure the product is capable of the application before actually tempting to put it to use. Users assume all risk and liability associated with such use.
If the double sided conductive fabric cloth tape for emi function caters to your requirement, please be free to buy the quality products made in China with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. We're equipped with a productive factory at your service.