Single aluminum foil tape is as a smooth aluminum (purity is 99.95%) foil backing with a not conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner. The unplated aluminum foil with conductive adhesive is a common EMI shielding tape for non-corrosive conditions.
• Soft aluminum foil backing for good shielding effectiveness, soldering and converting (slitting and die cutting).
• Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
• Removable liner on adhesive side makes it easy to handle, protect the adhesive prior to application and die cut complex shapes.
• Commonly used for RFI/EMI (radio-frequency interference or electromagnetic interference) shielding and ESD (electrostatic discharge) grounding for components, integrated circuits, connectors, cables, motors, equipment enclosures/cabinets and shielded rooms.
• Conductive circuit or bus bar for low voltage applications
• Used in jobs requiring high conductivity or shielding effectiveness for a given thickness.
• Best used in non-corrosive environments.
Single Sided Aluminum foil tape
Not Conductive Acrylic Adhesive
If the single sided self adhesive aluminum foil tape caters to your requirement, please be free to buy the quality products made in China with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. We're equipped with a productive factory at your service.