Xinst0202B Black PTFE Fiberglss Cloth Tape
Black PTFE Fiberglss Cloth Tape, PTFE (Teflon) Coated Fiberglass Tapes with silicone adhesive backing is made from a very tightly black woven fiberglass cloth that has been heavily coated with PTFE/(polytetrafluoroethylene) and has a high-temperature, pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive applied to one side. It is a higher temperature range. It has two types: one has lining, the other hasn`t.
• The using temperature is between -60ºC -260ºC, weather-resistant & anti-aging.
• Non-Adhesive: The surface is smooth, not easy for adhesion. Easy to clean the surface oil, stain, or other attachments.
• Resistant to strong acid, alkali and various kinds of organic solvent and chemical etching.
• Non-toxic, drug resistance. Almost resistant to all pharmaceutical items.
• Good insulation, prevent ultraviolet, anti-static.
• Fire retardant.
• Resistant to tearing, puncturing and abrasion.
• Easy to use, long service life.
• All kinds of high temperature of roller coated, heating plate, off- membrane, thick liquid yarn machine' off-membrane drum, thermoplastic demoulding and other off-membrane industries.
• Food, dairy products, pharmaceuticals of plastic film bags hot sealing pressure sticky.
• The sliding channel, hopper, aviation mould etc liner paste.
• Suitable for other places which need anti-metal and keeping a smooth part
E: Corrosion resistance and high temperature resistant surface treatment
• As insulating liner, insulation parts of the insulation encapsulation etc.
• Used for various fine pressure roller coated machine, the surface of laminating content
These product properties are suggestive and all products can be customized or converted to fit specific application requirements. Please contact us to discuss your unique application needs.
glass cloth T
Inner paper core
Peel adhesive force
To stainless steel plate
To itself back
Insulation breakdown voltage
Glass cloth Temperature Resistance
Silicone Temperature resistance
Continuous use temperature range