Thermal conductivity graphite film also called graphite heat sink，is a new cooling material for thermal conductive. Xinst thermal conductivity graphite film is made of natural graphite as the main raw material by the hot pressure，flexible continuous rolling process. The unique grain orientation, and also both l and vertical direction uniform heat conduction, slice layer structure can be well adapt to any surface, shielding the heat source for components of consumer electronic products and improve performance.
• High thermal conductivity: maximum heat conductivity can be 1900 W/m.k for horizontal plane, and three-dimensional heat conduction.
• Light weight: 25% lighter than aluminum, 75% lighter than copper.
• Soft, flexible to operate, can be easily pasted on both flat and curved surfaces.
• Work temperature: max Temp can gain to 400 ℃, and min temp can gain to -40℃.
• Mainly used in IC, CPU, MOS, LED, heat sink, LCD-TV, laptop computers, communications equipment, wireless switches, DVD, handheld devices, video camera/digital cameras, mobile phones.
Graphite thermal sheet
Construction & Composition
Density at 23℃,g/cm3
Applicable temperature range,℃
Sheet Size: 500mm*500mm; Thickness: 0.13mm-1.5mm.
If the high thermal conductivity carbon graphite film caters to your requirement, please be free to buy the quality products made in China with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. We're equipped with a productive factory at your service.